Asus Contact Number
Asus recently have launched some new devices related to gaming. To play games laptops should have higher configuration system which is like a graphics card, around 16GB to 32 GB Ram, 1 TB hard disk and a high-quality monitor. So due to these new features and update of Asus, its customer can sometimes feel stuck. For those cases, we are here. If you are stuck somewhere then you can call Asus Helpline. Asus Customer Service Number
Our team also provide help with new problems like gaming, installation etc. If you are playing a game and your system crashed or you face any problem then you can dial our number which is 0800-046-5242 and we will help you. But we have our restrictions also. we can help customers with most of the problems except for some.
GeProblems which we cant solve online are as follows:-
- If Asus Laptop is not turning on.
- The sound is not working smooth.
- Display problems on the laptop.
- Hotkeys of the laptop not working properly.
- Internet not working.
- The high temperature of ASUS laptop air outlet
In these cases, we can’t help online so you have to come to the nearby service center by yourself with your device and invoice. But before coming to the nearby service center you should call us and take appointment from us. You should mention your problems properly with our customer service executive. Maybe he can solve your problems at the same time.
Some basic advice for everyone who is using laptops:-
- If you are going out then Shut down your system properly. Don’t put it in sleep.
- Don’t touch the laptop screen with a pen or marker as it is very delicate.
- Avoid using the laptop near other electronic equipment like TV, mobiles or refrigerators.
- Keep laptop flap down as it will let very less dust to enter and also save your laptop from accidental water spill.
- Don’t put your laptop on blanket or pillow while using it as it will stop ventilation.
- Use a good quality bag which will save your laptop from drops.
- Set a password on your laptop which is not very common like password or abcd.
Using Email to Asus Helpline
you can email us or can fill our query form and can send us your details. We will contact you by our self. just click on this link and you will be redirected to our contact page.